Smart Cargo Insurance™
Shouldn't sensors used on cargo shipments help reduce the overall cost of risk?
Technology-enabled cargo insurance for coverage of perishable goods in transit that provides broader coverage, 24/7 access to policy and claims information, and data-driven business intelligence including recommendations for risk management.
- Corvus gathers data from temperature sensors already used in shipments of goods that are subject to spoilage.
- The data set of millions of shipments across multiple companies is analyzed to create a temperature stability scoring model.
- Corvus provides an individual policyholder with their Corvus Score by comparing their temperature stability to the aggregated data model. This score can be used by commercial insurance brokers and buyers to better predict and prevent loss.
- Full Spoilage Coverage (For High Corvus Scores)
- Ocean/Air Transit
- Domestic Transit
- Salesperson’s Sample/Exhibition/Trade Shows
Target Industry Classes – All Types of Food and Life Sciences
- Freight Forwarding
The CrowBar™ – Benefits
- Easy Drop & Drag Submission Process
- 24/7 Access to Policy & Claims Information
- Online Proof of Insurance
- Corvus Score – Broader Coverage for High Scores